Welcome to Advising!
Let’s plan your future.
Advising is your support network to explore and select programs, create a plan of action, help you stay on track as you progress through your program, and get you connected to campus resources. We want to see you to—and through—graduation so you can reach your educational goals.
Whether you are brand-new to college or returning after a break, we are here to support you and help you create an education plan tailored to your needs. Review our advising guide to find out more about the advisor-student partnership, what to expect from your advising appointments, and tips to be successful.
Are you ready to get started? Review our advising guide and click the button below to meet our advising team.
Advisors can help you:
- Explore, compare, and select programs
- Design a personalized, education plan by the end of your second quarter that includes prerequisites and graduation requirements
- Understand program requirements, college processes, and terminology
- Assist with selecting appropriate courses each quarter
- Stay connected to your assigned advisors with tech tools like Starfish
- Learn about the vast array support services like available to you right here on campus
- Check your progress and apply for graduation when you are ready
Are you ready to get started? Click the button below to meet our advising team.
Some programs offer specialized advising support and current or prospective students should connect directly with the department for assistance: