Skilled Trades and Technical Training
Whether it’s the mechanics who keep our vehicles running smoothly, the aviation technicians who help us take off with ease, or the welders who turn the skylines of tomorrow into reality — our world depends on professional technicians who have mastered the skills of their trade. Skilled Trades and Technical Training emphasize hands-on instruction, computer and problem-solving skills and creative thinking. Career areas include construction, manufacturing, automotive service, energy systems, landscaping and aviation.
How can I explore Skilled Trades and Technical Training?
See our Skilled Trades and Technical Training courses and academic to-do list
- Associate Controls Specialist Apprenticeship
- Aviation Electronics
- Electronics Technology and Electronics Engineering
- Fire Science
- Healthcare Tech Management
- IT Controlled Electronics
- Industrial Power
- Ironworkers Local 86 Apprenticeship
- Watch Technology Institute