Summer 2023 quarter for ESL, ABE, GED, HS+ and I-BEST classes:
- Monday, June 26 to Thursday, August 18
- Online and In-Person classes available
- We have laptops you can borrow
Sign up today!
ESL: To take an ESL class, first you must fill out the application below:
- If you took classes here before, please locate your student ID number (SID or ctcLink) if you can.
- We will contact you very soon and help you register for classes.
- If you are taking a class with us right now, talk with your teacher.
Our office is now officially open in person: Mon – Thurs, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Do you have a question?
- Drop-In: 2nd Floor, IB Building, Room 2407C
- Call/email us: (206) 934-4720 or Sarka.Faltinova@seattlecolleges.edu to schedule an In-Person or Virtual/Zoom Appointment
See below for more information on ESL classes.
We have 6 levels of ESL from very beginner to college-ready and offer all levels in the day and in the evenings, face-to-face and online.
- Improve your English language skills for your daily life and job.
- Explore and transition to a college degree.
- Train now for a better career.
Tuition: $25/quarter. (Scholarships available.)
Skills -- every quarter you can study:
- Reading & Writing
- Listening, Speaking & Pronunciation
- Computer Skills
- Job Training for non-native speakers (I-BEST)
|Day classes||M-Th (Zoom & In-Person)||Between 9 am and 1 pm|
|Evening classes||M-Th (Zoom & In-Person)||6:00 pm to 8:50 pm|
Job-Training: job training & ESL class at the same time? Check out our I-BEST programs.
Need a GED® or High School Diploma? Learn more here.
*Students with B, F or J visas are NOT eligible to take ESL classes for $25 per quarter. Please contact the International Programs Office at (206) 934-3672 or the Office of Continuing Education at (206) 934-3705 for more information.